Wednesday, April 18, 2012



This must be one of the most beloved gadgets that I’ve had in my whole life, the playstation (or psx) it’s the beginning of an era that will mark my life forever.

First at all, the psx it’s a typical  videogame console, and one of its most remarkable features are the inclusion of 3D graphics, and the CD as the support for games, which was a revolution in that time (1994).

I obtained my “first” psx in October 1999, for my 10th birthday. This could sound really weird, but I’ll never forget that day, basically because my parents never bought me a super nintendo, saying that videogames are prejudicially for childrens learning and stuff… (today scientific researches says exactly the oppose). This console becomes in one of my friends, actually every day instead of hang out with my “real” friends (like a kid…), we reunited at my house and spent many hours trying to defeat ”true ogre” in very hard difficulty (the final boss of tekken 3, a fighting videogame). My second psx I obtained a year later (the second because I burnt the first one), and today, I still playing next gen videogames (ps2 from 2003) and xbox 360 from 2007… sincerely I’ll do it till my retire and beyond, thanks for all Play Station.

5 comments:

  1. So cool. I've always wanted a PS but never had one :c (poor parents, yey ~). At least I can play PS3 with cousins <:

    I'd like to buy a PSP one day.

    Have you played Xbox or Wii? Nice to talk with you today ~

    H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i have an xbox 360, cool graphics and great online servers (servers paid...). about wii, i don't really like it, i'm more the traditional gamer kind.

      yeah was a nice talk, greetings!

      Delete
  2. videogames are a great way to let out some steam man, I remember playing Tekken or KOF, and smashing the hell out of those controls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, my thumbs always got hurt, but with a piece of masking tape around them you could keep playing for hours XD.

      Delete
  3. I've never played play station. I really like X box and Wii, though.

    ReplyDelete